GSWS provides the service of remote assistance, allowing us to log in and remotely manage a client's computer.
In providing this service, we use an appliance developed by Bomgar Corporation
. The appliance provides a a secure platform to gain remote desktop control of any system and troubleshoot as if physically present. It works with
attended or unattended Windows, Linux, and Mac computers.
Benefits of this service include:
- Email configuration/troubleshooting
- System configuration/troubleshooting
- System updates/maintenance
- Remote training
- Other services as deemed appropriate
REMOTE ASSISTANCE LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS
To login for support, follow these instructions:
- Verify in advance, there is a GSWS representative ready/setup to provide assistance
- Click on this link: http://remote.gsws.com
- On the web page that loads, locate and click on the GSWS link
- When the window pops up asking to open/run the program - say yes.
- Select the Grant Full Control option.
- Once connected, the GSWS representative will see your computer available for remote support.
If you have any questions and/or would like additional
information, please contact us